* ABOUT DOLLS AND DOLLHOUSES AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** Feel free to visit my dollpage Min Hemsida/My Homepage ****
http://lilsdolls.se/ * About dolls and dollhouses ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ "All Photos Belongs to Lilsdolls and can not be used for commercial purposes or be published by others without permission." ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
" OBS! " "HALLUX VALGUS" NY BLOGG. Se länken nedan
http://lilsdollshalluxvalgus.blogspot.se/
________________________________________________________________

"WELCOME TO LEAVE A "COMMENT/PUSH THE

fredag 8 februari 2013

"WOW" NOW I HAVE A LOT OF SPACE IN MY PHOTO ALBUM AND MOST VISITED PHOTO

" A Warm WELCOME to my New Followers."

I have recently been working to Shrink Down 
my Photos in my Picasa album. The information 
is now saying that I use "Zero Space", even 
though my photos still have a good size. It was 
easy to do it direct, with the tools in the 
album. When I reduced the photos directly in 
Picasan it did not affect my photos in the blog.

Ha, ha ... I can now add up how many pictures 
I want.

I enclose a composite photo of the three
photos that have become "most visited "on 
my Picasa. 

The first photos shows Ginger, Barbie and 
Sindy dolls.
The second photo shows a doll from Peru.
The third photo shows a Walking Sleeping 
Doll marked Roddy.


I was surprised that some of my dolls were most 
popular in my Picasa

Well, I do not show the photos of my foot 
surgery again now, even though they are 
popular among people who have to undergo 
surgery. Hope the photos will help them.


 





NOTE! TO "PINTEREST AND OTHER FORUMS"
 IF YOU "PIN MY PHOTOS", LEAVE A COMMENT 
SO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT AND 
TELL ME WHERE THEY "WILL BE SHOWN". ***
Thank you!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Lil,
    I'm glad you were able to refresh your picassa! You have a really great, divers collection of dolls. beautiful.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    SvaraRadera
  2. They are beautiful all together. My favorite is Barbie in her elegant black and white dress.
    Yes one day I would also like to learn about storing photos on Picasa.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag älskar dina dockor så mycket! :) I am an Italian miniaturist, and I moved to Sweden a few months ago (still trying to learn Swedish, eheh). You are a very talented artist, and I am now your latest follower! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Espero que te recuperes pronto.
    Me encantan tus muñecos.
    Me alegro que hayas conseguido mas espacio para tus fotografias.....yo tambiennnnn jejeje
    besitos ascension

    SvaraRadera
  5. Mijbil: Welcome to my blog. Thank´s for your nice comment!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you all for the kind comments of my dolls and for visiting. Glad you like them.

    SvaraRadera